As a buzzword, “diversity” sounds good, but speaking frankly about race, gender, and discrimination can take many talent acquisition professionals out of their comfort zone. In this course, Stacey Gordon explains how to confidently approach your leadership team to ensure that diversity is kept in mind when recruiting, and how to successfully implement a diversity recruitment strategy. She also outlines the most common mistakes that recruiters make, how to review your current recruitment process, and how to assess your success.
- Write improved job descriptions
- Explain two methods of active diversity sourcing
- Explain and demonstrate three impartial interview techniques
- Explain how to identify the end goal of the recruiting process and two ways to avoid common recruiting mistakes
- Identify three ways to improve your diversity recruitment process by identifying what isn’t working
- Demonstrate attracting candidates using social media
- Explain the importance of updating your company website
- Identify a method to become an employer of choice
National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)
Continuing Professional Education Credit (CPE): 2.2
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM®)
Professional Development Credits (PDCs): 2
HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®)
Recertification Credits: 2
This page contains affiliate links; As a LinkedIn Learning author, we may be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking a link on this page.