Inclusive Workplace Culture
Culture is a critical business asset and the greatest employee benefit an employer can provide, especially in today’s tight labor market. Diverse, inclusive, flexible and engaging workplaces are where people thrive. The Inclusive Workplace Culture Specialty Credential gives HR professionals the strategies and tools needed to successfully shift organizational culture.
Intended Audience: Individuals interested in earning a specialty credential that demonstrates the continuing effort to reinforce positive change and forwarding thinking within the workplace.
How to earn your SHRM Inclusive Workplace Culture Specialty Credential:
- Purchase the SHRM Inclusive Workplace Culture Specialty Credential package, which includes:
- Enrollment in the Inclusive Workplace Culture: Leading and Sustaining a Culture Transformation seminar–available in-person and virtually!
- Three comprehensive SHRM eLearning courses focused on skills required of a Inclusive Workplace Culture.
- Pass a 50-question online Inclusive Workplace Culture knowledge assessment
- After passing the assessment, add your Specialty Credential to your resume, e-mail signatures and social media profiles, proving your Inclusive Workplace Culture credibility to your employer and your network.
- You do not have to be SHRM-certified to earn the SHRM Inclusive Workplace Culture Specialty Credential; however, you will receive 22 PDCs toward your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP recertification upon completion of the Specialty Credential package.